Sunday, April 17, 2016

Update


They are building a High School behind our house and recently a wall was put up all along the back of our community which includes our backyard. I am very happy to have a wall that we didn't have to pay for!!! I do miss the wide open space behind our house but I like the privacy the wall gives and not to mention that I feel safer to have the 9' wall since my house got broken into 3 years ago.










***********************************


TOFW Orlando
We had a great time at TOFW


Sister Rachel Mills of South Florida was one of the presenters


****************************



 Conner went to his first ever General Priesthood Conference with Brent on April 2nd. His 12th birthday was 3 days away so he chose to go with dad. He loves being with dad.




 I was working on my blogs while they went to the Priesthood conference so I decided to listen to it on the computer. I normally don't listen but I thought to do it since I was at the computer working, when I heard the name Eric Stauffer who was the choir director at the conference. Eric Stauffer served in our ward back in 1999.


Saying goodbye to Elder Stauffer at the airport when he finished his mission

Elder Stauffer at our home, holding Parker.

No comments: