Saturday, April 2, 2016

Update.


We are so busy these days that I have no energy to blog. Here is what has been going on in the Hanson home.

Easter





I love my new Easter dress.

I asked Conner to take our picture and he started taking pictures without me knowing lol

I forgot to take our family picture at church so Conner took our picture at home, plus Conner changed his suit right when we got home from church and did not wait the 2 hours for Brent to get home after church. I don't blame him, when I get home I want to get in my comfy clothes.

My very last package to Elder Parker Hanson. I am sad his mission is coming to an end in about 3 months but also excited to see him!

Getting a new suit.

Conner is turning 12 and needs a new suit to pass the Sacrament on Sundays. I can't believe he will be 12!



No comments: