Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29th, 2016

How cool that it is the 29th of February! I found pictures in the Santa Fe mission blog and Parker sent me a picture today in his email and a mom of a sister missionary serving with Parker posted a picture. I love it!



Parker eating at the mission home with the president and his wife.

These next few pictures I found in the mission blog. Parker at the airport saying goodbye to the missionaries going home.
Elder Francis one of his companions



"All of our zone after the Bednar transmission. We went to the familia Palota's house to eat. It was a fun time!" Sis. Palota is wearing the the blue dress. I was amazed that she fed that many missionaries. That's a huge amount of food and money."  (Sister Jones in the green shirt, emailed this picture and the caption to her mother who told me about it)

No comments: