Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Heavenly Father loves me!!

I have not been able to fast in a while because I have been sick with my bad headaches. Everytime I tried to fast I would end up in bed for the rest of Sunday after church. This past Sunday I decided that I needed to fast for Parker, the area where he is at is very difficult and no one wants to listen to the missionaries.  I have also been worried about Parker for some reason so I really needed to fast. I prayed that I would not get a headache while I fasted and that I would be able to finish my fast. Heavenly Father answered my prayer and I was able to fast without getting sick!! Today, two days after my fast, my phone rang and I did not recognize the number but since it was a Utah number I thought it might be someone I knew. I answered the phone and it was a sweet sister from Victoria, Argentina who lives in Utah.  This sister was visiting church in Victoria on Sunday and saw Parker. She asked him for our number and she promised him she would call me when she got back to Utah. She told me he is doing great and that he is a handsome young man!! I know this was Heavenly Father's way to let me know that He is watching over Parker. She sounded like an older lady, she was really sick in bed, she said the trip left her exhausted and she was calling me from her bed. I am so thankful that He answered my prayer and I was able to fast for him and that in return He blessed me with this sweet sister's phone call to tell me Parker was fine.

Pictures from Parker this week
Parker and his companion went on splits with these Elders. Left to right: Elder Stryker, Elder Rodriguez (from Colombia), Elder Jackson and Elder Hanson

Playing racquetball with a tennis ball, toilet lid and a cutting board. They are very creative. I think it's hilarious

No comments: