Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014



Ready for school
In front of his classroom door
with the fifth grade classes


The middle school kids hand out the treats. They line up around the school track and the elementary school kids walk around getting candy. This is Conner's last year getting candy. Next year he will be in sixth grade and in middle school so he will get to hand out the candy.





with his teacher Ms. Crane

The teachers doing their dance. Conner's teacher choreographed it.

I love this mask I bought in Venice. It is so beautiful. I don't know why I only bought one, they were only 1.99 Euros. So cheap! At Epcot they sell for a lot more!! I think they sell there for $30.

Conner is ready to go Trick or Treating

The group of kids going trick or treating. This is our neighbor's house across the street and all these kids are Parker's friends. Our neighbor's son is one of Parker's best friends. His dad is my doctor. He likes to walk with his kids on Halloween even though all three are in HS because he likes to exercise. So we walked with them and Conner enjoyed going with the big kids.

Conner with all his candy.


No comments: