 |
| On his way to Atlanta. He said there were about 100 missionaries on their way to South America on the plane. |
 |
| He made it to Atlanta. At this point we were waiting for his phone call. I was very anxious to hear his voice. When Alison was traveling to Italy we waited for her call but never came, unfortunately she had no time to call us from the airport. We were sad to not be able to speak with her, so needless to say I was worried I was not going to get a call from Parker. |
 |
| The call came and I was so happy to speak to him. He spoke a lot. He sounded happy and excited to go to Argentina. He said he gained 10 pounds on the MTC. He said that of the 100 missionaries, 60 were going to Buenos Aires, so his plane was full of missionaries. Those 60 would then go to the many different missions in Argentina. |
When we spoke on the phone he said "mom you know we are flying over Orlando, right?" Well I took a picture of the flight tracker when he was flying over Orlando.
 |
| He made it to Argentina!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment