Sunday, April 6, 2014

Our new car!!

Brent and I had been talking about trading our SUV.  We decided that we no longer needed such a big car.  With Parker now graduating from High School and going on his mission, we will only be three people in our family.  Also, gas is very expensive and so there is no point in spending so much in gas when we really don't need to.  I loved my car! It was an awesome car and very comfortable. But it was time to say good bye!






Our new car is a 2015 Mazda 6! We love it!  I miss having a big car and sitting high when I am driving but this car is awesome!! It is so fun to drive! When it comes to gas mileage this car is awesome!! I have been driving a minivan or an SUV since 1989 and it is so fun to be back in a small car!









No comments: