Last Friday we had our Ward's trunk or treat. In the past we would have a Stake Trunk or treat but our Ward is so big and it's members are almost all active, that it was decided that we would do our own this year. It was a huge success! I wanted to dress up as something but I am not too creative. When Brinley was visiting this summer she kept saying that I was the queen and Brent was the prince. So I thought I would dress up as a Queen. Parker had bought a crown for school so I took it to church to see if Brent would wear it. Brent does not like to dress up at all, so he was lucky and the crown was too small, Parker has a smaller head. I had a blue sash from Ashley's wedding in my closet and it worked perfectly. I have to say that this is Parker's last Halloween before he leaves on his mission and who knows when we will have another Halloween together, which is weird!! Parker invited his friend who also is neighbor, Matthew, and they both decorated the car and had so much fun and the Trunk or Treat. Parker has always enjoyed dressing up for Halloween and he has never missed one yet!!
 |
| Johanna Lopez and our non-member friend (Brent's secretary) Natty. We keep inviting her to all our activities and she just loves the church. |
 |
| Conner, Parker and his friend Matthew |
 |
| Conner, Valeria, Adrian and Bryan |
 |
| The King and the Queen hahaha |
 |
| Adrian, Bryan, Conner, Parker and Matthew |
 |
| Lucy, Parker and me. Lucy is from Puerto Rico and she has this beautiful Indian outfit that someone gave her and when she wears it people think she really is from India. |
 |
| With Elder Franklin and Dalmas. Elder Dalmas ancestors are from Northern Italy and he really wanted to serve in the Milan Italy mission. |
 |
| with Lucy and Yaremy, we are the Puerto Ricans in our Ward. |
 |
| With the pumpkin |
1 comment:
bahahaha QUUUEEEEEEN!
Post a Comment