Sunday, October 7, 2012

General Relief Society Broadcast and dinner

Before the RS broadcast we had a dinner.  I was exhausted, we worked so hard,  especially the week before the conference.  This is my first experience with a dinner like this, we prepared for 300 sisters.


During the past year the sisters in our Stake have been working on quilts , they were donated to the new Veterans hospital in Orlando. Each Ward was responsible for 20 quilts and it was achieved.  There were some really beautiful quilts. Some were tied, crocheted, pieced and fleece.  Now our next big thing in January is Leadership training meeting, again it will be my first. I liked being the secretary before, not a lot of responsibility but still a lot of work. I feel I am being stretched, which is a good thing, but it can be overwhelming! But I love my calling!

No comments: