Sunday, July 1, 2012

New calling for me

A few weeks ago while we were at the temple as a Presidency, the Stake RS president told us that she was moving to Tampa.  We were all in shock!! I loved serving with these women.  I learned so much from them and this calling came at a time when I needed it so much.  My mom had just passed away and having these three ladies in my life to help me grow and teach me was what I needed.  They truly loved me, and they showed their love for me all the time.

Last Sunday the Stake president met with Brent and I and I was released and called as the Stake Relief Society 1st counselor.  I am excited to work with my dear friend Johanna Lopez who is now the Stake Relief Society president and Peggy Snow who is also an awesome lady!

No comments: