Life is crazy these days!!! I feel bad that I have had no time to blog. I have been wanting to go to the beach this summer but we haven't been able to that either. We only have TWO Saturdays left before school starts and I am hoping to go to the beach on one of those days. Brent is in Miami this next few days and I just don't do anything when he is gone. I just don't have the desire or the energy, my life is on hold when he is gone, plus I am having a Menieres episode and I am not myself right now. I don't know if it was caused by the flu-mist I had on Thursday or if it is hormonal. I know that when I am hormonal it gets worst. I have been hormonal lately. I get very hot at night when I am sleeping, oh the joys of getting older!!!! The good thing is that when I have a night like that I loose 2 pounds, it never fails. It feels like I just exercised.
On Saturday after Conner's basketball game at the Y, I talked Brent into going to a kickboxing class with me. He has tried spinning with me before (years ago) but the seats on the bikes are no very comfortable. So he agreed and went with me. I felt that since this wasn't dancing and the moves are easy, that he could do it. Well, he did good!! I was surprised when he said he liked it. I am hoping that we can go again together soon.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Get better soon!
Post a Comment