Thursday, July 7, 2011

Utah summer vacation 2011: part 2

Conner's first time seeing snow, unfortunately the battery in my camera died and I could only take these two pictures.

Brent, Conner and Parker walking up the hill.



Brent throwing a snowball and Conner in the background.





Riding with my cousin Tinsi on his motorcycle.















Conner and his cousin Michael playing with their DS.











Having fun at the Hogle Zoo.














Cute little Ronan!!!






















Alison, so pretty.














































Conner riding the train.









Ashley and Ronan.









Visiting Salt Lake City.















Touring the Conference Center. I loved it, I felt the spirit so strong!!!!








































I love taking pictures of the Salt Lake Temple, it is so beautiful.





















Enjoying dinner at Adobos Puertorrican restaurant in Sandy. It was fun to spend time with my friends and family.







1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Looks like an amazing vacation! I love visiting Salt Lake! I went to the Hogle Zoo with my Grandpa when I was a little girl. How fun! I love the Salt Lake Temple. Great pictures.