Sunday, May 30, 2010

This and that

I have been feeling really good. I started on a new medication and I am almost back to normal. I don't get dizzy anymore, the only thing that I have now is the ringing in my ear which can drive me crazy when it is loud. It usually doesn't bother me, only at night when everything is quiet so I turn my fan on really fast and it helps me not hear the "crickets" in my head. I call them crickets because that is what it sounds like. It sure feels great to be back to normal. My doctor, who just happens to live accross the street, told me that for now I can't fly or go in the pool, he doesn't want my ears to get wet. Good thing we were not planning a trip that involved flying this summer. I am really enjoying my low sodium diet. I am getting very creative with my cooking, since everything has to be fresh. I have come up with some pretty good stuff. I have lost like 4 pounds because I am eating so healthy, but I don't want to lose anymore.

We finally got a nice new table for our kitchen nook. We also got a bench to go with it. I think it looks really good. It is an odd shaped nook, so it was specially made, he put marble inserts and it is solid wood.




Today my hair was looking terrible so I wore a ponytail to church which I never do. Everyone was saying that they thought I was Alison. Even Parker said he thought I was Alison. I guess we do look alike.




1 comment:

Brittany and Bronson said...

I really like the new table and you are seriously the only mom who would ever get mistaken for a 19 year old!!! I hope I get that gene!