HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy mother's day!!
This Wednesday I go to the doctors to find out why I am getting the humming/ringing in my ear and also the dizzy spells. I again had it this weekend and thankfully was feeling good enough to go to church today. I did not want to miss Conner singing with the primary kids for their moms in Sacrament meeting. I called the doctor on Saturday because I was feeling so sick and he suggested I lower my sodium beause it makes me retain water in my ears. I can only eat 1 tsp. of salt a day!!! I did very good yesterday but it is hard having to keep count of the salt I eat. I am sure it is going to get easier as I do it more and more. I always ate healthy but now is even more healthy than before. I have to buy canned food that is low in sodium and they are pricey. It is sure different now that I can't just eat what I want, I have to read the labels everytime I pick something up and if it has too much sodium I can't have it. I guess I better get used to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) I hope you're mother's day was good and I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!! I love you mama!
Post a Comment