Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am so FRUSTRATED!!

I am so frustrated of being sick. For the past two years I have been getting TOO many sinus infections. I was referred to an ENT last month because I have been getting them too often. About a month an half ago I had it and it was really weird because I had vertigo with it. On Friday I got sick again with what I thought was sinus pressure. On Saturday I woke up feeling horrible and my ears were plugged with a humming sound and I could not hear very well. I called my doctor on Monday and I had a CT scan of my sinuses done today. He said they look good and I don't need surgery. He then said that he thinks I have Vestibular Migraine and now I have to see another doctor. I hope that he can help me because I am tired of the vertigo and the pressure in my face.

3 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Thank goodness you don't need surgery! Although in that case they would know what's wrong already. Hopefully this new doctor will figure it all out! I hope you feel better soon!

shari berry bo-berry said...

maria! i am so sorry to hear this!! i hope your doctor can figure out how to help you feel better soon!

Esthercita said...

GIRL BEEN THERE THE ONLY THING THAT THE DOC TOLD ME DON'T WASH YOUR HAIR AT NIGHT AND IF YOU DO DRY IT BEFORE SLEEP. AND MUM GOT A CT SCAN OF THE NECK ON THURSDAY SHE CALL TODAY AND THEY SAID THAT SHE OK. I'M GLAD THAT YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY, AND LETS HOPE THAT IT'S NOTHING SERIUS.