Sunday, April 18, 2010

What we have been up to!!

My cousin ( he is not in the picture) and his family were in town. His wife Mildred and I grew up together. They are probably moving to Orlando in a year. I found out that a relative of ours who is not a member is collecting a lot of genealogical information and will be writing a book on my Sotomayor line. I am excited because I have not been able to do my genealogy. When I went to the family history center here, they told me they could not help me.





It is finally warm enough to go in the pool. I love warm weather!





On Saturday, yesterday, we celebrated Parker's birthday.











Brent now has someone to fall asleep with on the couch and doesn't care if he snores!!




sleeping beauty!!


1 comment:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I love the picture of Dad and Brinley! So cute!!