Friday, October 30, 2009

I love Fall!!!

My favorite time of the year is from Sept. 15 (my birthday) to January 1st.

I love it when it finally cools down and I can have good hair days.

I love it because the kids are so happy to get free candy on Halloween and I love to go through their stash and eat their chocolate candy when they are in school, and they don't even notice, haha.

I love it because everyone is just happy on Thanksgiving and I just love to eat turkey and mashed potatoes....and this year I even get to travel to Puerto Rico to eat turkey and mashed potatoes and some wonderful Puertorican food. I just love to eat, period.

I love Christmas!!!!! I love everything about it, happy children, the shopping, decorations, the smell of pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, apple pie, cinnamon, and if I lived in Utah, getting together with family, the snow, I would wear boots and a cute coat, but I don't so I just dream!!Someday my dream will come true!! Don't get me wrong I like it here, Florida has been good for us, and it has been fun living next door to Mickey Mouse, but ever since my first trip to Utah when I was 15 I fell in love with it and I knew that Utah is where I wanted to be. So I keep on dreaming.

I love the Disney fireworks on New Years Eve, we just go out in front of our house and look at them. I am actually sad and happy at the same time when we welcome the new year. Sad that my kids are going to be one year older and SAD that I am going to be a year older. Happy that we get another year to improve ourselves.


Here are my happy children, they decorated the house for Halloween and they did a WONDERFUL job!!!




Conner has an obsession with the camera. He wanted me to take his picture and he told me how he wanted me to take it.







Here he took my picture, I think he did a great job!!!






Here he is again taking pictures of himself, I think they are so funny!!!














1 comment:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I'm definitely your daughter. This is my favorite time of year too! Except this year I'm not enjoying the cold because summer was only a month long! I wonder if Conner's going to get into photography more seriously when he's older...