Thursday, October 8, 2009

I AM SICK OF SNAKES!!!!!!!

Today as I opened the front door a SNAKE fell on my head. I HATE SNAKES!!!!! I am getting sick and tired of them. I have seen a few dead ones in my garage. Luckily the gardener was still out in my yard. The stupid snake fell in front of me and he took it and put it in the bushes in front of the house. We do not know how it got to the top of the door. He said it did not look like a poisonous snake so he did not kill it.













4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh I am sorry, YUCK! We just went thru the same thing but with spiders, they were everywhere. Luckily you can get a spray and now they are not around our house but you see them everywhere, ewwww!
Hope it gets better.

shari berry bo-berry said...

oh my gosh! the first time I read that I thought you said that YOU fell on your head! ha ha! sorry, not really funny. But I could totally imagine being so freaked out that I would fall and land on my head!!!! i'm glad you're OK and didn't really fall on your head! :)

oh, and we're in the same boat as Sara...black and brown widows EVERYWHERE! i hate spiders with a passion!!! and yet I am oddly fascinated by them! sick!

hopefully no snakes will attack me when i come to visit next weekend!

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

EWWW!!! I probably would've thrown up if a snake fell on my head. I'm so glad we didn't see any while we were there. I'm so terrified of them!! Hopefully the snakes will quit soon.

callie said...

aaaahhh! i'm screaming for you! another reason i don't mind being up north...