We had a wonderful time in Utah. It was great to see the family. All of Brent's brothers and sisters were there. Thank you mom and dad for putting up with us, oops, for putting us up. Thanks everyone for coming to the wedding and sharing with us this wonderful occasion. Here are some pictures that we took.
Having dinner and playing at the Rogers' family home. James' parents are really nice, they invited our family over for a wonderful dinner.
Visiting BYU
My mother in law has some beautiful flowers so I had to take a picture
Some of the cousins ready for story time

Visiting the Oquirrh Mountain and Draper Temples


BYU's Paleontology Museum








Visiting the Oquirrh Mountain and Draper Temples
BYU's Paleontology Museum
Monday night, family and close friends dinner at the Rogers' neighbor's yard







Wedding day!! Grandpa Hanson and Conner waiting for the bride and groom

Bro. and Sis. Rogers (James' parents) made this beautiful quilt for James and Ashley out of his mission ties. They are very talented.

Parker and Ryan in their hideout under the stairs at grandma Hanson's
Wedding day!! Grandpa Hanson and Conner waiting for the bride and groom
Will and Conner outside the SL temple



Ashley and James



The family enjoying the company and the ice cream


Yum, ice cream. We had a ton left over, too bad we could not take any with us to Florida


Brent and I at the reception

The happy couple

With my cousins Victor and Michael Sotomayor

With the Lewis' family. They used to live in Orlando

Father-daughter dance


Yum, ice cream. We had a ton left over, too bad we could not take any with us to Florida
Brent and I at the reception
The happy couple
With my cousins Victor and Michael Sotomayor
With the Lewis' family. They used to live in Orlando
Father-daughter dance
Madeline dancing at the reception

Conner and his cousin Michael

Ashley and James leaving the reception
Conner and his cousin Michael
Ashley and James leaving the reception
3 comments:
it was so fun to see you guys!!! we had a great time!
those coneflowers are so pretty - my favorite! it looks like you all had a wonderful time. And nice quilt - I just finished my first quilt for my niece today and I can't believe how much sweat and tears go into making on of those things.
Looks like everything was wonderful! Thanks for sharing all the pics, I'm bummed I missed out!
Post a Comment