Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What we have been up to




















We went to the m&m store and bought some m&m's for the wedding reception.







































Parker liked this guitar but it was too expensive for his budget, $271.00















I promised a friend I would do a Pampered Chef show at my house. We had this delicious chicken ring.






















And this Red, white and Blueberry Trifle, SO GOOD.




















We had our brick pavers washed and sealed for the wedding reception and when they pressure washed them it got the pool dirty with tons of sand. Brent had to vacuum the pool, not easy to do. What a stud!!!

















We have been busy getting ready for the reception so we haven't been able to take the kids anywhere this summer. They have been happy just swimming in our pool.



















I have been doing a lot of planting to spruce up the yard for the wedding.



















More swimming, even Bronson got in on the action. The kids love to play with him and James when he is around. We are excited to have them in our family.


































Parker and Conner doing handstands.

3 comments:

Shari said...

wow, great update! and tell brent he needs to work on getting rid of that farmer tan! ha ha, j/k. we are so excited to see you guys! i can't believe how fast it's coming up!!

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I love the pictures!! From what you've told, the reception there is going to be AMAZING! Thanks for doing so much for us, we're so excited to see you guys next week!! Love you!!!

Evaly said...

Wish I could be there for the wedding, but I know everything will be great! Brent- I have a major farmer's tan too :)