Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!!



Ashley was born at 5:16 P.M. on December 29, 1985. She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 3/4 in long. All of the babies in the nursery at the hospital had very little hair, but Ashley had a full head of hair. The nurses loved her hair and kept making comments about it. It is amazing that it has been 23 years. We have seen her grow into a wonderful young woman and are thankful for the joy she has brought and continues to bring to our family. I have a lot of pictures of her growing up but here are a few of my favorites. Happy 23rd Birthday Ashley!!!!!





































7 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

Those pics are so cute! I can't believe I have a niece who is 23! Crazy!

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Thank you, Mama!!! I love you :)

karen said...

SOO CUTE. I remember that sweet little girl. Happy birthday Ash.

Evaly said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! I love the second picture! I'm glad you guys had a good christmas.

Esthercita said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful cousin we love you very much, I remember a few of this pics, you're so cute. Take care and remember we love you always. Happy Birthday Ash!! ;),
Your cousins Esther, Kristy & Chanty.

Sara said...

WOW I am with Shari I can't believe I have a 23 year old niece! Happy Birthday! It is fun to see pictures and remember the younger days.

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Ok, seriously, check out that old school carseat! That would so not be legal these days haha