Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Festival of the Nativity
Every year our Stake has The Festival of the Nativity. We all get to bring our Nativities and display them, we also have crafts for the primary children and a musical program in the Chapel. This year we had a special display by a member of our Ward, Sister Margie Olsen, she painted a beautiful picture of her grandchildren, you may have seen it since it was used on the cover of The Friend magazine this December. She is funny and likes to wear a different hat every Sunday, she told me she has enough hats that she could wear a different one every Sunday for two years. The ward calls her and she even calls herself the "hat lady".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness - I was reading your comment and wondering, who is Maria?! And then I saw Florida....I am not used to this blogging network because I am bad it! YOUR children are BEAUTIFUL!! It has been a long since I have seen your people. It is fun to see what you are up to. Absolutely lovely!
Kerry
Post a Comment