Monday, May 18, 2026
Mother's Day 2026
I had a great Mother's day. We went to dinner for our anniversary and to celebrate Mother's day since they were only a few days apart. Brent has to be at church early because he is in the bishopric so I took my own pictures before going to church. I don't think I have mentioned that we attend the Windy Ridge Ward now, the Spanish Ward. Our Stake President last June asked us to attend the Windy Ridge Ward to help out with the members and Brent was called to the bishopric. I am the Stake Temple and Family History consultant. We were told we would only be in the Ward for a year until Bishop Bori is released. We really like the Ward since I pretty much knew a lot of people there before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment