Aixa's note
My friend Aixa Ocalsio died young, on January 22, 2017, at the age of 57. Today I was organizing my nightstand and found a notebook from a Relief Society activity in the Lake Reams Ward, where I belonged at the time. In the notebook that was given to all of us, each of us wrote something good that we liked or that inspired us about the sister whose book it was. Aixa, who loved me very much, like a sister, wrote the following: " Maria; You are a very special sister, you are very kind, you are easy to love, and you are always ready to help others. You are a sister with a great testimony of our Heavenly Father and a strong spirit. You are a good mother, wife and a great example for all of us to follow. When I grow up, I want to be like you. With all my love, Aixa." Aixa, Thank you for loving me so much and for thinking so highly of me. You have brightened my day even though you no longer in this earthly world.
No comments:
Post a Comment