Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Conner and learning how to ride his bike

I can't believe I never wrote about this miracle back in May.


Conner has struggled to learn how to ride a bicycle. We tried to teach him but nothing worked. When he got his mission call he decided he wanted to learn how to ride a bike in case he had to serve in a bike area. He tried to learn but it wasn’t working. I found a lady that teaches adults and children who struggle with balance. He didn’t want to go but he realized he needed help. He had a half hour lesson with her. She taught him how to balance the bike and told him to practice at home. After many prayers and a few days later while practicing in front of our home he finally was able to ride the bike. He is such a great example to me. He is so faithful.







No comments: