Sunday, September 20, 2020

My 55th birthday

On Tuesday September 15th was my 55th birthday. It is hard to believe I am 55. I used to think 55 was old but now I don't think that way hahaha I don't feel old. I had a great time with my friends Brenda and Adriana, we went to lunch to a place called Humbl, which has very healthy foods. We actually wanted to go to Agave Azul but it was closed. It looked like they were cleaning the restaurant so my guess is that they had an incident with Coronavirus and had to clean the place. Later when Brent came home from work, we had cake and Conner and Brent sang happy birthday. I facetimed my grandkids and all my kids told me happy birthday. Parker and Katie called me and sang to me. Brittany texted me early in the morning and told me happy birthday. I facetimed Brittany's kids and I facetimed with Ashley and her family. I also spoke with Ali and Kevin. It was a great day.







No comments: