 |
| My street in Ponce where I grew up |
 |
| My house in Ponce |
 |
| My great grandparents grave and with them is Titi Carmelita their daugther, my grandpa's sister. I met Carmelita and she was very nice to me and I heard she was my mom's godmother. |
 |
| Genara Thillet my great-grandmother, my mom's grandma |
 |
| Titi Carmelita |
 |
| Pedro Jose Sotomayor Lopez de Alicea, my great-grandpa, my mom's grandpa |
Walking around the old Ponce Catholic Cemetery
 |
| Entrance to the Cemetery, San Vicente de Paul Cementerio Catolico de Ponce |
 |
| My High School. Dr Pila High School |
 |
| My grandma's house. When I was born we lived here until I was 2 years old. My parents bought their house, I showed the picture in this post. I used to come to my grandma's house every day because she took care of me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment