Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trip to Utah

We had a great time in Utah

Visited my friends that were collecting donations for Puerto Rico at the Vivint offices in Provo

Brent and the boys went to the priesthood session.


They saw Fernando Silva and his son. Fernando is from Viru, Peru and brent met him when he served his mission there and Fernando was a young man.

Evie brushing Nora's hair.




I saw my cousin Tinci and Niurka, Niurka's sister Vivi and her husband Juan Carlos. 


We went to the Sunday afternoon session of conference.





I saw my friend Diane Contreras



I met Elder Henriod who served his mission in Puerto Rico, in my brother's ward and had recently come back from his mission.

I met my cousin Elder Hugo Martinez and his wife Nuria. We followed them throught the underground tunnel after conference, as we walked through there we saw Elder Waddel and Elder Callister. Also Elder Oaks lives in the same building as them but we did not see him. We had a great time getting to know them.

No comments: