Pack meeting in August for Conner.
| Conner got Third place in the pinewood derby |
We had a fun Ward activity. Pancake breakfast and water games for the kids and also Bingo.
Notes for the missionaries serving from our Ward
I have doing some decorating and updating, nothing too big just simple things.
| My bedroom vanity. |
| I upholstered the stool for my vanity. It was a green fabric that was totally outdated. |
We painted the half bath in gray.
| I met my second cousin, Allysan Mcguire Gonzalez. She lives in Orlando but we had never met. Her mother Haydee and my dad are first cousins. |
Every year I wear a new birthday outfit to church. This one I got at the BYU bookstore.
Birthday lunch with my friends Natty and Johanna at Brent's office. Natty is Brent's secretary and because she is so busy on the 15th of September we had to have lunch at the office. We had my favorite, Panera!
My 51st birthday.
We went to dinner and Conner actually ate a steak and fries and he even had banana cream pie for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment