We had a wonderful Christmas!
 |
| Our picture with Santa |
 |
| On Christmas eve we had the Elders over for dinner. It made me feel close to Parker and I hoped that he was invited to a nice Christmas dinner. |
 |
| Alison and Conner worked on a gingerbread house together |
 |
| Christmas morning |
 |
| Santa brought Conner what he asked for, a video game |
 |
| Grandma and grandpa Bob's present to Conner |
 |
| When I took Parker to the MTC we stopped at the church distribution center in Orem and he bought this gift for Conner. He asked me to wrap it and give it to him at Christmas. I almost forgot it but Brent found it in my closet when we were getting all the gifts on Christmas eve. |
 |
| Brent got us tennis rackets. |
 |
| Conner with his gifts bought at his school's Holiday shop for the last time. |
 |
| I am sad because this Christmas is the last time that one of my kids gets to shop at their school's Holiday shop!! Gone are the days that I will see one of my kids come home from school with their gifts purchased by them, and wrapped at the school. Gone are the days of seeing the excitement in their faces as they keep the secret of what they bought for us mom and dad and their siblings. Conner, being our last child, is the last one to shop at the school's Holiday shop. Sad day for this mom!! :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment