Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What we have been up to!

On May 7th was our 26th wedding anniversary.  I am so blessed to be married to my best friend! We love being together, we do everything together. We feel so blessed to have each other!







I had a wonderful Mother's day.


At Alison's work they were handing free flowers so she gave them to me!

Flowers from Brent

Conner's chorus concert.  He has always loved to sing.




There is a blueberry farm right by our house and Conner and I had fun picking blueberries.  The only thing was that I did not realize that it was such hard work and my back hurt for days afterwards. 



Happy Birthday Alison! She is 23 years old!! Wow time goes so fast. It was just yesterday that we took this picture when she was a baby!!


Gelato for the birthday girl.

Conner and I had our piano recital yesterday. I always get so nervous but it is good for me to face my fears, I am actually getting much better and people have noticed because they have told me!  Conner did awesome as always, he doesn't get nervous!!






Parker's prom!!! Oh my goodness I can't believe he is graduating in a couple of weeks!! How can this be!!! My baby can't be graduating from HS??? It is impossible! 



His graduation invitation.

No comments: