Thursday, February 6, 2014

Missionary momma's

In Facebook I am in a group called Missionary momma's and I just love how wonderful it is to talk with people going through the same stuff I am going through and also mom's with the same values as I have. I have also met a sister whose husband served in PR back in 1987 and knew my uncle. Their daughter is now serving in the Orlando mission and we hope she comes to our ward.  I also met a Sister who served in PR in 1984, Sister Nici, who was a companion to a sister missionary, whom met in Ponce and I love dearly, Sister Tani Pack.  When I told Tani I had met Nici, she said, my two favorite people met. I love how wonderful these ladies are, when for example a missionary mom writes a post about her son coming home early from his mission and feeling sad, the other moms make comments like, you need to love him and make other comments with compassion and encouragement.  I love how non judgemental and understanding they are. This is how it should be, the Lord has told us to love one another. I know it is hard when your children are not doing what is right, but it helps when others are being compassionate and in some way help your child come back to church or go back to the right path by not being judgemental. 

Recently they were doing a before and after pictures of the missionaries so here is Alison's.
Before- when she was 4 years old

Now-missionary in Milan

No comments: