Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break in Utah

Conner with Ronan

After Reagan's blessing we had a family picture taken
James and Ronan
Great-Grandma and Reagan
Grandma and Reagan
Grandma and Ronan
Bronson and Brittany's family after the Reagan's blessing
Grandma and Reagan
The whole group after the blessing
Parker, Alison and I got to attend the Saturday session of General Conference. It was so wonderful that I want to do it again.  This was while we were waiting in line.
Again while we were in line waiting to get into the conference center.
We had some time before conference and walked around the temple grounds.

We had a wonderful time in Utah during our spring break.  Brent was not able to stay long, he was only there for a couple of days.  He had to get back because of tax season.  During our stay we had Reagan's blessing, Alison went through the temple, Parker went to the temple with grandma Hanson to do baptisms and had a wonderful time and Alison, Parker and I got to go to conference.  We had a great time with family!

No comments: