Monday, January 23, 2012
Excited!!
I have been thinking how everything just falls into place. The brother who is helping me with my geneology is the Stake RS President's newphew. Had I not been working with her, who knows if I had ever known about him. The line that he is working on, is my dad's line. I don't really know his side of the family very well and after my dad passed away in 2005 (he was the only member of the church in his family) I did not know how I was going to get it done. I can't get over how things just work out. I am learning so much from these wonderful ladies and in the process my genealogy is getting done. He feels he can do a bit for me!! I am excited and I can feel my dad is very happy. I had a wonderful feeling when I read their names and found out they were my grandma's siblings and her mother's siblings. I was baptized for my grandma 30 years ago, when I was 16. I know my dad is hard at work preaching to them and it feels so good to be able to help!!! My parents know how much I love genealogy and how difficult our family is to research. I have no doubt they are helping me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment