Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall and Winter Seasons: is my favorite time of the year

I love it when the weather turns cooler. Here in Florida is so hot and humid that fall and winter feel so good!!! I really love the weather we are having these days. I am now into wearing boots and I went to the store yesterday and found these gray boots, and I had to have them. They were cheap too!!! I already have a pair of black boots and now gray, I want brown ones too.


I love the decorations from October to December, it is so much fun!!



I took out my Halloween decorations and got to thinking that these pumpkins have been my favorites for a long time. I made them at a homemaking meeting when we lived in California, I think they are like 19 years old!!




3 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Cute boots and cute decorations! I can't wait to live somewhere that has seasons and where we're more settled so I can make/own fun decorations for the holidays! This is my favorite time of year too :)

Sara said...

So cute!!!

Evaly said...

Totally cute boots! I love boots too- one of the best things about Fall & Winter :)