Monday, June 6, 2011

Our busy week

Conner enjoying a bubble bath.







Our piano recital. This time I participated, so it was my first piano recital. Conner got third place for practicing piano and $5.00.









With our teacher Heidi Larson.





I took Alison to the emergency room.






Decorating the office.


























Brent twisted his ankle at basketball.







Enjoying time with Brinley before they move to Utah. I think she looks like Brittany in this picture!!

















We had a busy week. On top of all that I was preparing to give my first Relief Society lesson on Sunday, so I was a little stressed. I had a wonderful experience preparing it and giving it. Aparently it went well, I got lots of compliments, so did Brent and Parker!! I felt the spirit so strong and I cried a lot and so did the sisters in the room.


Now we are getting ready to go to the temple on Friday with Brittany, Bronson and Brinley.



5 comments:

Brittany and Bronson said...

You had so much to blog about!!!! Brin is so cute! Dad's ankle looks so nasty, the kitchen in the office makes me envious it's way nicer than mine! Probably the nicest office kitchen ever! Congrats to Conner and you at the recital I love you and see you Friday

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

K, Dad's ankle looks pretty bad! I'd expect nothing less from him :) The office looks great! We're glad Ali's doing better. I'm sure you and Conner did GREAT at the recital! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)

Evaly said...

wow- busy! sounds like your lesson went really well- crying is a good thing in relief society :)

shari berry bo-berry said...

the office looks soooo nice! :)

why did Ali need to go to the ER??

we are excited to see you guys!

xoxo

Becky Shuler said...

That is one beautiful office! Hope Brent's ankle is better. Enjoy the temple with your family!
Glad your RS lesson went well. That's my calling to teach every 4th Sunday and I love it.