Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

We went to Universal's Islands of Adventure on Friday Dec. 31. We all really wanted to see the Wizarding world of Harry Potter. Unfortunately when we got there and after waiting in line I could not ride the "foridden journey", too many turns and according to everyone it just threw you side to side, up and down and would have made me too sick and dizzy. I was not very happy about that. But it was awesome to look at!


Parker being silly.

Harry Potter











Butterbeer was good!



















Funny, just as I took this picture Ronan hit Ashley on her nose!!


So cute!!



Cool sunglasses!




Nice and warm.



At the wishing well/pond, I don't know what they are looking/wishing for?? Maybe a GREAT 2011!



Some building decorated for Christmas at IOA.




This guy looks scarry.

Lots of love!



At the restaurant.















They sang happy birthday to Ashley, but far away from our table because......




Ronan was sleeping and we did not want him to be disturbed. Look at those cheeks!




I love these pictures of Conner and Brinley, I don't know what Conner did but it sure must have been funny, because Brinley is all smiles. She had a great time!







No comments: