In the stroller.
We had fun building gingerbread houses on Christmas Eve.
On Christmas day Conner wasn't feeling too well. I had taken him to the doctor's on Thursday beacause he had a cough and was running a fever. They told me his ears were not too bad just a little red, that he had a cold and that the post nasal drip was causing his cough. I was glad because I was worried that his asthma was causing his cough. He hasn't had an asthma attack in 3 years, it was always cold induced, so I think he has outgrown it. They did not want to give antibiotics at this time. On Christmas Eve he was still running a temperature and on Christmas Day his cough was awful. After we opened our presents, we took him to the emergency room where they told us he had an ear infection. In the emergency room they gave him a teddybear and he got to see Santa who gave him presents.
On Christmas we had a nice dinner with roast pork (Puertorrican tradition). I love to eat pork on Christmas. The batteries in my camera were dead and so I didn't take pictures. After dinner we sang Happy Birthday to Ashley. She baked her own cake and it turned out very good!! We celebrated her birthday on Christmas because Brittany and Bronson won't be able to come on her birthday.
3 comments:
What a great Christmas! The babies are SO cute together :) Hope Conner is feeling better now. I love your family pictures- you guys look great! Thanks for the Christmas card.
so cute :) I love Brin and Ronan pics together she was nice for the most part.
How special to have all of your children together and those sweet little grandbabies! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment