Saturday, November 20, 2010

Update

On Thursday I invited the sisters that I visit teach to have lunch at my house. I made a flan with pumpkin and cream cheese. It turned out so good, everyone loved it.



Lately all that Conner wants to do is write books. This is him writing another book.
On Friday I helped out in Conner's class. It was grandparents day at the school and only two grandparents from our classroom came. I guess everyone is like us that their grandparents don't live in town.


He got to make some Thanksgiving crafts, here he is making a friendship bracelet.


















3 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I want the recipe for the pumpkin flan!

shari berry bo-berry said...

that sounds sooo yummy! and i remember when we visited a long time ago watching parker draw pokemon pictures -- like comic book style -- so i guess it runs in the family!

Hanson Family said...

Conner is just like Parker was. He loves Pokemon.