Saturday, October 30, 2010

Frogs, Trophies and Halloween!!

Last night as I went to reach for the cable to charge my cell phone, I saw a frog sitting on the edge of my nightstand just behind the phone. It freaked me out!! I am so tired of finding frogs in my toilet and now in my room.







Today we had a big party at the YMCA for the kids that played basball and soccer.







I thought the trophies looked cool on the table.



















Today we had our "Trunk or Treat" at the church. There were a ton of people, we had a great time.








Conner went as Luigi, Parker was a teenager, and I guess I was someone fron the 60's mixed with the 80's.








Brinley was a cute little lamb.





















A random kid from another Ward and Conner.

1 comment:

Brittany and Bronson said...

sooooooo gross it looks like it is sleeping!!!