Sunday, September 12, 2010

Conner and Brinley

Conner just loves piano. I had to take a picture of him practicing because he just does it on his own. I hardly ever have to remind him that he needs to practice. He even practices songs his teacher hasn't taught him because he wants to get ahead!!!











The other day after school Parker found Conner eating peanut butter out of the jar, with his hands!! Since it was the last of the peanut butter I just gave him a spoon to finish it. I have had such a struggle with ALL my kids when it comes to eating, they were all so picky when they were little. So to me when I see them eating I get thrilled.












Brinley wants to crawl. I took some really cute pictures of her getting in the crawling position. I love it that she recognizes Brent and I, when she sees us she just smiles. Conner just can't get enough of Brinley, he gets so excited when she comes.


















1 comment:

Brittany and Bronson said...

tooooo cute!!!!!! They are going to be best friends haha