
Last day of kindergarten. I can't believe it is the last day of school and that Conner will be starting first grade. He is such a great reader and loves books. He had a great kindergarten year.

First day of 8th grade.

Last day of 8th grade. I had to put both pictures together because this was a big growing year for Parker. He grew a bit this last year and you can see the difference in the two pictures. I can't believe he will be starting High School and Seminary this next year. He is a great young man.
2 comments:
They're getting too big. I think it's time for them to stop growing!
I agree- Parker has changed so much! I saw some pics on Britany's blog and Parker was in the background- I didn't even recognize him at first! He doesn't have a baby-face anymore. Now Conner looks like the way I picture Parker- crazy how time flies! I hope you are doing well. Looks like your vacation was so nice and at an awesome hotel!
Post a Comment