Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Brittany!!!!!

Brittany was born at 4:30 PM on March 9 , 1989. She weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. We can't believe she is 20. Brittany has always had a funny sense of humor, she makes us laugh. She loves her family and loves being with us. We love her and are thankful that she is our daughter. We wish her a wonderful 20th birthday.



















































































































5 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

i can't believe she is 20!!!!!!!!!!!

those pictures are all SO cute!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! Wow I can't believe how fast they all grow up. Maria was I at your house when you were in labor with her or was that Alison?

Hanson Family said...

Sara, that was Alison, and I remember you coming over to my house and being there with me until I went to the hospital. Time does fly, that was almost 18 years ago.

karen said...

Hope Brit had a great day. No denying she's a hanson, huh. So cute.

Evaly said...

Happy Birthday, Brittany!