Friday, October 3, 2008

Conner's fun day!!!!!


Today Conner's class went on a field trip to the fire station. I volunteered to drive some of the kids there. We had a great time, I was impressed at how well the kids behaved.










They showed us how to use the fire hose.








They watched a puppet show.















Later in the day Conner and I made some applesauce. He loves to cook. He had so much fun using the apple peeler and corer.












We peeled, cored and sliced the apples.
























We boiled them with a little sugar.










Conner helped mash them, and we had yummy applesauce.












2 comments:

karen said...

I love the apple slicer. Isnt that great. Looks like he had a fun time.

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I am in LOVE with the picture of Conner with the fire hose. He's so little and that thing is so big and powerful. So cute! Aww, I miss him so much =( and you guys too!