Friday, August 22, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay

Thanks to Fay we did not have school on Tuesday. It actually wasn't a bad day, just some rain and a little wind. Yesterday was worse and they had school. Then I got a phone call last night from the school district saying that school was cancelled for today. Again we just had some rain and wind but not too bad. I am glad it wasn't bad but I wish the kids were in school.

3 comments:

karen said...

I was wondering how you were doing in the middle of the storm. Glad to here you guys are fine. We start school Monday. I CANT WAIT!!!!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

Well, I'm glad to hear you guys are safe...but sorry to hear about the in-school/out-of-school flip flop they're doing! Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Jakob doesn't start until Sept. 3rd...

Evaly said...

Are you guys still doing okay? We keep hearing that the storm isn't passing quickly. We've been thinking about you guys. I can't wait for school to start!