Also Conner has been asking for a black suit for church just like Parker's and Daddy's. I bought him a suit yesterday. He woke up this morning and asked what day it was, when I told him it was Sunday he said "today I can wear my black suit". He was really excited.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
No, it's Burtney
Last week in Conner's preschool they were talking about their families and Conner took a picture of our family to share with his class. His teacher asked him what the names of his siblings were. He told her the names but has always called Brittany, Burtney instead. She asked him if it was Brittany and he said "No, it's Burtney". So after school she asked me what my girl's names were and I told her their names and she said "good, I didn't think you would name a girl Burtney".
Also Conner has been asking for a black suit for church just like Parker's and Daddy's. I bought him a suit yesterday. He woke up this morning and asked what day it was, when I told him it was Sunday he said "today I can wear my black suit". He was really excited.

Also Conner has been asking for a black suit for church just like Parker's and Daddy's. I bought him a suit yesterday. He woke up this morning and asked what day it was, when I told him it was Sunday he said "today I can wear my black suit". He was really excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute story! Lookin' good Conner!
that is so funny! i love it! he looks darling...none of my boys have suits...YET! I keep saying that i'll buy them a suit when they get baptized. We'll see! I love that conner wanted to be like parker and his daddy!
Post a Comment