On Wednesday I took the kids to feed the ducks, something we had been wanting to do. In the summer we have thunderstorms every afternoon, and we had to wait for one to pass so we could go. The pond is right by the church's bookstore so we went there after and bought some books for the kids and a DVD of primary songs for Conner. Conner loves to sing primary songs, he has 3 of those DVDs and he watches them over and over. He has memorized all the songs for the 2008 primary program. Last Sunday the primary chorister told me that Conner was the best singer in junior primary.
3 comments:
Sounds like tons of fun!!!! So fun to see your kids and their activities.
Way to go Connor. Ali loves to sing all the songs too. I remember in the singles ward in Hunnington where Lindsay's ward came and did the sacrament meeting she was all we could hear. It was so cute. Thats my kids now.
my kids have yet to experience feeding the ducks! i need to do that sometime!!!
i love to hear primary kids singing, and I can just picture Conner belting out those songs!
Hey, I got your email about helping you with your blog...I'll try to email you some easy tips tomorrow!
Post a Comment