Here is a picture of the kids after church today. Ashley went back to Utah early this morning, so she is not in the picture. It was fun to have all the kids at home even if it was for a few hours (12 hours to be exact).
I dont think I have even met your youngest one. Guess I havent been to florida or in the same place at the same time. We need to fix that.
The kids are getting so big. I was talking with Ashley at Matt's reception in Utah and I was amazed at how old all the kids are now. Time doesnt stand still at all...
1 comment:
I dont think I have even met your youngest one. Guess I havent been to florida or in the same place at the same time. We need to fix that.
The kids are getting so big. I was talking with Ashley at Matt's reception in Utah and I was amazed at how old all the kids are now. Time doesnt stand still at all...
Im so glad you are blogging now. :P
Post a Comment