Sunday, July 13, 2008

Having fun in the pool

This past month Conner learned how to swim so now he wants to go in the pool everyday. Yesterday we went to Disney's Blizzard Beach and we had a great time. Before, all he would do was play in the sand and now he wants to go on all the rides. Unfortunately I forgot to charge the battery in my camera so I did not take any pictures.

Here is a video I took on the 4th of July. It is fun to see Conner playing in the pool with Alison and Parker.

3 comments:

Evaly said...

Yay! You finally started a blog! I'm excited to keep in touch with you guys better. Tell your family hi :)

shari berry bo-berry said...

Wow, he's doing great!!! And ditto on what Evaly said! :)

Sara said...

your kids look like they are having tons of fun, I am also excited to get to see how your family is doing thru this blog!